Quality Policy Argentina
The guiding principle at Ecotec Interoceánica S.A. is to be a socially responsible company, for both our partners and our surroundings. Thus, in the consecution of our services, the senior management commits to:
- To fulfil and satisfy in a responsible manner the requirements and expectations of our clients, current legislation and any other requirements that may apply.
- To conduct our activity without compromising the safety, health, and environment; preventing and/or minimizing environmental impact, eliminating and/or reducing potential hazards; by way of continuous training and raising awareness of our personnel and all those working with our company.
- To promote a dignifying work environment, encouraging questions and the involvement of our personnel, and mutual respect culture among our staff and our clients, providers, society, environment and all interested parties.
- To continuously improve our services and the efficacy of our integral system, through management that allows for the assessment of its evolution and performance, by delimiting clear objectives and goals, and adding value to the services provided through external acknowledgement.
- To provide and communicate publically our quality philosophy, safe and healthy work conditions, in order to prevent harm to the health and well-being of everyone involved, as well as preserving the environment.
With the purpose of providing fumigation services of agricultural products in bulk on board ships and containers for export, control of domestic pests and those in industrial plants, and fungistatic treatments of goods of conveyor belts.
To become a worldwide phytosanitary treatments company devoted to providing safe, reliable, high-quality services.
To provide answers to the needs of our customers. Taking care of their interests is as important as the treatment of commodities destined for human consumption